- Holly Bradford, Realtor®
Phone: 510-359-0840 email@example.com CalBRE#01930850
Marvin Gardens Real Estate 7502 Fairmount Ave, El Cerrito, CA 94530
I recently purchased my new home in Richmond, and used Holly Bradford as my real estate agent with Marvin Gardens. There are no words to explain how amazingly patient Holly was with me during the entire process from start to finish.
Holly is such a genuinely caring person, that I truly felt like she was always looking out for my best interests no matter what was going on behind the scenes in my own personal life. She made the entire home buying process as stress-free as possible by having her own inspectors, contractors, and trades people as referrals. It was made even simpler by using her company’s preferred mortgage company for my loan, which closed on time locking in a shockingly low interest rate. She went above and beyond normal customer service standards to make sure I felt comfortable with my new home purchase, and for that I am still so thankful that I had her with me during this journey.
If you’re looking for a professional real estate agent who will stand beside you making you feel comfortable through the whole process, be flexible with her schedule to meet with you, and actually care about each of her clients individual needs, then Holly is the woman for you!!! Five stars across-the-board!!!
There was a lot of interest in this 1915 Craftsman bungalow, and we received seven offers! Escrow closed in eight days, 21% over the list price. My Sellers are very happy! Here’s what they have to say:
“Holly, we feel so fortunate that we met you, and we’re so glad to have been guided through this process by you! You actually rolled up your sleeves and helped out several times. We’re happy that your advice, judgment and leadership made this work out so well; it’s all thanks to you.”
Would you like to know the strategy I used to make this happen? Contact me if you or someone you know would like to take advantage of this sellers market, and see how my strategies can work for you. 510-359-0840
In case you missed it, you can check out photos here:
Vintage details and modern updates blend seamlessly in this gorgeous 1915 Craftsman bungalow in North Oakland. Nice flow and livable floor plan. Minutes to MacArthur BART, Emeryville and Temescal for shopping, coffee and restaurants. Great walk score of 79, Bike score of 94 and Transit score of 70!
- Two bedrooms, one bath, large eat-in kitchen with slate flooring, Bosch oven/range and new quartz counters.
- Bathroom has heated slate tile flooring
- Refinished wood floors in living room and dining room with inlaid details
- Original built-ins in living room and dining room
- Gated driveway entrance to detached garage; garage is 7 years new, completely finished with new slab
- Private back yard with productive plum trees and access to garage and large basement
- Numerous upgrades made in 2009, including: electrical, plumbing, on demand water, roof, foundation improvements and more!
Broker’s Tour this Thursday, June 2, from 11:00 – 1:30. Hope to see you there!
Rain, wind and cold can take a toll on our homes and yards, as well as our health, and now is the time to prepare.
Keep it cozy and dry inside with these simple fixes.
- Weather strip doors and windows
- Caulk around pipes and fill gaps where water and cold air can get in – and warm air can get out
- Change the filter on your heater
- Place a “snake” at the bottom of drafty doors: use a rolled up a towel, buy a pre-made snake (at home and hardware stores), or make one yourself. Get directions here: Garden Therapy – draft stoppers
You and your family will be more comfortable and you’ll save money on your heating bills.
Outside preparation is equally important to prevent damage to your home.
- Prune dead branches from trees near the house, driveway and sidewalk. Roofs, gutters, decks and cars can all be damaged by falling limbs, as can people.
- Replace missing or damaged roof shingles
- Flashing around chimneys and other roof projections are often the source of leaks; check and repair as needed
- Clean gutters and downspouts of leaves and debris. Clogged and saturated gutters become very heavy and can break away from the house.
These are just a few suggestions for winterizing your home. For more tips, check out Houselogic.
My client purchased this home near Montclair in March (see the pre-purchase photos below). The house needed major restoration, and my client was the perfect person for the job! His love of architecture and his desire to restore this gem to its former glory is exactly what the doctor ordered.
Historical documents show that the home was built by father and son builders, the Rowlands. The father worked with Bernard Maybeck, and the Maybeckian influences are strong and clear – maybe too clear? Check out my client’s blog about the home, history and work he’s done so far: Maybe-ck
It will be very exciting to follow the progress of this labor of love!
Tonight, Feb. 3rd, after the Farmer’s Market at 6:00 pm.
Enjoy 10 food specials at Easy Creole; take it next door and have a drink next door at Hoi Polloi. Experience herbal aphrodisiac elixirs from Pixie Plants at Empress Vintage.
Alchemy Coffee Collective presents:“Lines, Limits & Love”, a reading and art show by body based performance artist and author Madison Young. Doors open at 6:00, reading begins at 7:30.
“Lines, Limits & Love”
For more info, go to: https://www.facebook.com/events/848965995175364/
Mortgage rates fell again in December, with the 30-year, fixed-mortgage interest rate averaging 3.86 percent, down from 4 percent in November and down from 4.46 percent in December 2013, according to Freddie Mac. The December 2014 average 30-year fixed rate was the lowest since May 2013, just before the Federal Reserve announced its intention to taper the bond buying program. Adjustable-mortgage interest rates also dipped in December, averaging 2.40 percent, down from 2.44 percent in November and down from 2.56 percent in December 2013.*
* Source: California Association of Realtors (www.car.org); graph from http://www.barchart.com