Vintage details and modern updates blend seamlessly in this gorgeous 1915 Craftsman bungalow in North Oakland. Nice flow and livable floor plan. Minutes to MacArthur BART, Emeryville and Temescal for shopping, coffee and restaurants. Great walk score of 79, Bike score of 94 and Transit score of 70!
- Two bedrooms, one bath, large eat-in kitchen with slate flooring, Bosch oven/range and new quartz counters.
- Bathroom has heated slate tile flooring
- Refinished wood floors in living room and dining room with inlaid details
- Original built-ins in living room and dining room
- Gated driveway entrance to detached garage; garage is 7 years new, completely finished with new slab
- Private back yard with productive plum trees and access to garage and large basement
- Numerous upgrades made in 2009, including: electrical, plumbing, on demand water, roof, foundation improvements and more!
Broker’s Tour this Thursday, June 2, from 11:00 – 1:30. Hope to see you there!